I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at Trinity College Dublin.
I am an applied economist and my research interests include Central Banking, Central Bank Independence, Financial Stability, Banking and Financial Supervision, International Economics and International Macroeconomics.
I am a co-founder of the IM-TCD (International Macro-TCD) research unit.
- Do Women Matter in Monetary Policymaking? (September 2018)
- The political economy of reforms in central bank design: evidence from a new dataset (August 2018)
- Current account and real exchange rate changes: The impact of trade openness (European Economic Review, 2018)
- Central bankers as supervisors: Do crises matter? (European Journal of Political Economy, 2018)
- Appointments to central bank boards: Does gender matter? (Economics Letters, 2017)
Department of Economics
Trinity College Dublin
Room 3010, Arts Building
Dublin 2, Ireland