I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at Trinity College Dublin.
I am an applied economist and my research interests include Central Banking, Central Bank Independence, Financial Stability, Banking and Financial Supervision, International Economics and International Macroeconomics.
I am a co-founder of the IM-TCD (International Macro-TCD) research unit.
- Disagreement inside the FOMC: New Insights from Tone Analysis, with H. Bennani (September 2021)
- Tweeting on Monetary Policy and Market Sentiments:The Central Bank Surprise Index, with D. Masciandaro and G. Rubera (Updated: March 2021)
- Political Voice on Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Parliamentary Hearings of the European Central Bank, with F.M. Ferrara, D. Masciandaro and M. Moschella (March 2021)
- Did bank lending stifle innovation in Europe during the Great Recession?, with Oana Peia, accepted at the Journal of International Money and Finance [Open access]
- Banking supervision and external auditors: Theory and empirics, with Donato Masciandaro and Oana Peia (Journal of Financial Stability, 2020)
Department of Economics
Trinity College Dublin
Room 3010, Arts Building
Dublin 2, Ireland